Stillhouse Hollow Lake
White Bass & Hybrid Striped Bass
Specializing in Catch & Release
Holding The Line Guide Service -
Specializing in angling for white bass and hybrid strriped bass
Focusing on Stillhouse Hollow Lake, Belton Lake, and Lake Georgetown
Light tackle Catch and Release Fishing
FOR RESERVATIONS, 254-
Copyright © 2020 -
"KIDS FISH, TOO!" AND S.K.I.F.F. PROGRAMS
GREAT FOR BIRTHDAYS, REPORT CARD INCENTIVES, OR KIDS THAT JUST NEED ENCOURAGEMENT.
WELCOME!! I believe a picture is worth a thousand words. Please watch this video. This is what I offer the children who come aboard my boat.
"KIDS FISH, TOO!" -
"KIDS FISH, TOO!" is a kids-
The inspiration to create "KIDS FISH, TOO!" came about from my experience as the Children's Pastor in a church located right outside the gates of Fort Hood, Texas, the largest military base in the world.
Unfortunately, many children in the Fort Hood community are fatherless, at least for a time, due to deployments, divorce, or even death.
I have had the opportunity to meet the need for responsible adult male attention and approval in many children (especially boys) within my fellowship, and am now able to offer this service to the Fort Hood, Killeen, Copperas Cove, Harker Heights, Belton, Salado, and Temple communities, as well.
S.K.I.F.F. stands for Soldiers' Kids Involved in Fishing Fun. S.K.I.F.F. fishing trips for kids are absolutely free of charge to the children of military personnel who are away from home on military duty including field time, NTC or JRTC rotations, military schooling, TDY assignments, deployment, and unaccompanied tours. Children of disabled veterans unable to take their own children fishing also qualify, as do children of Gold Star families.
S.K.I.F.F. trips are paid for by donations from the membership of the Austin Fly Fishers and by funds they raise for this worthy cause. The Austin Fly Fishers is a fly fishing club based in Austin, Texas.
Your children do not have to be referred or recommended by another individual to participate. All it takes is a phone call, text, or email from a parent to me to get the ball rolling. Call or text 254.368.7411. The email address appears in the webpage footer below.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS
Compare this to similar local activities aimed at making birthday celebrations special:
HOW IT WORKS
1. Parents contact me to check availability of a given date or dates at 254-
2. Provide me with the names of up to 3 boys and/or girls, ages 5 to 16 who will attend the trip.
3. Hold the date for a "KIDS FISH, TOO!" trip with a $100 deposit. For S.K.I.F.F. trips, no deposit is required.
4. Either leave the kids in my care for their excursion and enjoy a little time to yourself, or come along with us.
5. Send appropriate drinks, snacks, clothing and sun protection for a 3.5 hour outing.
6. Receive the kids back at dockside, listen to their fish tales, and peek at their digital photos.
7. I'll send photos, a blog entry, a Facebook link, and a Twitter link to you by e-
8. Any child catching his/her first fish and/or a Junior Angler record fish will be awarded a Texas Parks and Wildlife Certificate (takes about 2 weeks for processing).